Monday, May 10, 2010

The place is swirling



It sure have been a while since my last sketch.. I have been pretty busy for the past 2 weeks, and finally relocated to a new place..

Anyway, there is a new yogurt place near my place. Frozen yogurts business have been demanding, and I find it a bit too overrated to be in such high demands. Although, this place I went to was very pleasing. This yogurt place called "U-Swirl," and the place is really swirling... Even you can see the swirls on this sketch..

As of this month, I am going to be pretty busy and exciting at the same time.. This week, I will be focusing trying to finish up my school semester, dealing with final exams and projects.. Then by the weekends, I will be packing to visit Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada for a week. I can't wait..

No comments:

Post a Comment