Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Which way?



I was at a local park yesterday and saw these two Canadian Geese.. I thought to myself what are they doing here in desert..? It is pretty unusual to see them here in a hot climate.. This is what I came up to be pretty funny... Two geese are lost and trying to figure out their way back up to the Great White North.. As you can see there is a comedy reference from an old Canadian movie called "Strange Brew."
Also "Loonie" equal to a Common Loon (it is another Canadian waterfowl), I'm sure these geese doesn't want to be in the same category as a Loon...

1 comment:

  1. I like the expression of the Geese and the comments. Sometimes you just don't know when you're gonna run into some inspiration like that, but I guess it's a good job they were in the wrong place otherwise you wouldn't have had the idea for this picture.

    ReplyDelete