Sunday, March 21, 2010

More Funkiness and Dr. Sketchy's




More Funkiness... For some reason, I'm not feeling with the Sun...
Sorry, my scanner is bad... Its a cheap flatbed type and I do not know why its showing 2 line marks on it.. Pretty annoying.. Blah



Figure drawing session of a Burlesque Performer dressing up like one of those sticker of a Chiquita lady you see on a Banana. It was my first time doing a figure drawing session in a long time until I found out about Dr. Sketchy’s in a newspaper.
I really would suggest to take a time to attend to one of their sessions.. It was interesting and quiet a twist to do figure drawings.. Its free to attend and my next session will be a Contortionist model..
For more information about Dr. Sketchy’s, check out here http://www.drsketchy.com/ Also, they have different locations all over the world..

No comments:

Post a Comment